Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Nyx rep kit is here





Ok..It's been like forever since I've updated this blog but I do have good news..My nyx rep kit came yesterday and I am so excited. I am in the process of updating my website to include the new products...OOOOOOHHHhh..I'm so happy it finally arrived. Everything is beautiful..Including the lipglosses..I am in love with the lipglosses. I will be doing swatches shortly. I know that there are tons of swatches but not really that many on darker skin..So ladies and gents...Here I come..

8 comments:

ceceUNedited said...

hey how did you become a rep/how much is it to get the rep set?

Unknown said...

I enjoyed watching your techniques. Thanks Very Much now how do you apply the individual lashes.

Unknown said...

I Love It your Natural Im going to stay in tune with your web-site. God Bless You

sharan said...

Please tell me how can i purchase the nyx kit.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL,LOVE THE KIT

Tamar said...

Can't wait to read your blog!!! Make sure you update!! I'm going to bookmark it now.

Polly and Meek said...

I am so happy I found your blog. First found you on youtube tutorial on shaping eyebrows with a razor. I am on my second attempt and getting better I think. LOL!!!

Now I will be visiting to learn how to do makeup.

Please keep this up,you are helping so many!

Stay blessed,

Meek

Anonymous said...

Oł shit! You have a blogspot!? This is great :D I love your films of make up :) Very possitive and interesting :D