Monday, March 24, 2008

It's been forever..I know

Ok yall..it's been forever since I've written a blog..I just can't find the time..but I do have good news..I've got about 5 request that I'm currently working on using the wales palette.. They are still available. I think that I am going to stock them for good..

Non MAC Heatherette look( should be interesting huh )
Spring Pastel look
Gold and copper look
Bold and light blue
and last but not least my hair care tutorial

Please look for these soon...

In other news:

My husbands best friend was shot and killed last week. We come to find out that a 14 year old was responsible for his death..sad isn't it..I know..so so so sad. It happened at his mother's house..and get this..She was in there..

I know you all don't know here but please send your prayers for strength. He was her only child and she is pitiful which is to be expected. My husband is a mess but I am doing everything that I can to take his mind off it..Extra special things I might add ^_*.

So..how was everyone's easter..Great I hope.

Until next time..Smooches and love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Love Emily